Below are some of our regular, free musical treats which we hope you will enjoy.
We hope you can come enjoy yourselves with us.
- ARUNDO: Sunday Nights, 9pm
- A rare and unusual mix!
- Traditional – check!
- Lively – check!
- Interested? – check it out!
- RICKY LYNCH: Monday Nights, 9pm (when not appearing at Opera House).
- Also known as the “Lynch Mob” (Ricky’s two sons also play), they perform a great feast of original material and covers which are masterfully executed.
- Ricky Lynch not only reproduces the originals faithfully but he adds his own special interpretation making the end result a spectacular never to be forgotten occasion.
- THE CORK JAZZ FESTIVAL AT COUNIHANS:
- Our annual “regular” event.
- We always have some great acts playing @ Counihans for this fantastic musical extravaganza such as MARY STOKES and others.
Counihans are regularly chosen to host sponsored events. Don’t forget to register so you won’t miss out on these impromptu or planned nights
We actively look to sponsor events that we believe will be of interest to our clients. It is our way of saying “Thank You” to you, our valued customer. We try and keep these as diverse as possible and hope that you find them very enjoyable.
CLUBS and SOCIETIES
- Clubs and Societies are welcome to meet here.
- Counihan’s Bar is proud to sponsor the NATIONAL 18s Sailing Races in RCYC, Crosshaven